April 15, 2008

Bathroom Art

Just framed up and hung some new art in the bathroom and I am so excited about it. I absolutely adore these prints.

Before any asks, yes, there is somewhat of a frog theme going on in the bathroom. I love frogs. Always have. I figured if there ever was a good place to go a little crazy with the frog stuff it would be the bathroom. I would like to think that I have restrained myself somewhat from going hog crazy and have utilized just a few fun and entertaining frog items to set the "mood" for the bathroom.

Check out my newest Etsy purchases...
Art in the bathroom

And close ups
New art work
I practically squee everytime I look at this little guy. Seriously, I love him so much it is probably not healthy. Just look at how cute he is in his little sweater and tie. As I mentioned before, snagged this guy on Etsy from an artist known as berkleyillustration. I urge everyone to go check out his work. He has some other cuties (a squirrel, and an owl) that I am eyeing up - just need to find a good home for them and they will be mine!

And the other print
New art work
As for this print, I saw it and just knew it must be mine.

I must admit, I have a tendency to walk into the bathroom and smile now.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I would smile at the frogs, too.
Love 'em!

Liz Harrell said...

Very cute. Love that green paint color.